Singapore Conveyancing law firm
Tan, Lee & Choo has been engaged in a myriad of conveyancing work, acting for developers, banks, companies and individuals since March 1972.
We are an established law firm with many years of experience representing reputable clients in all of their conveyancing transactions. Testament to our reliability is the fact that we presently act for most of the banks and finance companies in Singapore.
We provide efficient services that ensure a smooth transaction
When you entrust your conveyancing transactions with us, we will provide you with our professional advice and give you a clear idea of the conveyancing process involved as well as all of the relevant fees and charges so that you know what is happening throughout. The vast experience and perspectives of the conveyancing partners and the support staff will help you to effectively navigate the confusing area of conveyancing transactions, what with BSD, ABSD, SSD, RPA and all the prevailing laws, rules and regulations, and advise you on the (proposed) transaction. We will ensure that your conveyancing transactions go through smoothly, without too many hitches.
In a conveyancing transaction pursuant to a divorce order of court, we will decipher and make sense of the orders made, ensuring that the parties receive their entitlements. Where the orders are unworkable or require tweaking, we can assist you to apply to court for variation of the orders in question so that the conveyance (sale, purchase or transfer) may go through.
The conveyancing work that our law firm carry out includes:
- Purchase, sale and mortgage of property (industrial and commercial) for individuals and companies
- Purchase, sale and mortgage of residential property (HDB and private) for individuals and companies
- Redemption of mortgage (to get back the title deed from the mortgagee bank)
- Sale of shares in a company owning any real estate
- Re-financing of existing mortgage
- Severance of joint ownership and related work
- Transfer of property pursuant to a divorce order of court
- Transfer of property pursuant to Grant of Probate or Grant of Letters of Administration
For more information on the range of conveyancing services which Tan, Lee & Choo offers in Singapore, simply get in touch with us by calling us at 65356077 or via email at email@example.com.